Digital Project Manager
At Isobar New Zealand, we transform brands by creating world class experiences. We do this by combining strong strategic and creative thinking with expert data analysis and a deep understanding of current and emerging technologies. We solve complex business challenges through digital marketing, ecosystems and products, driving digital strength and brand loyalty.
Our customer-centric approach has made us one of New Zealand’s fastest-growing agencies and Campaign’s 2017 NZ Digital Agency of the Year. Many of New Zealand's most prestigious clients entrust the Isobar team with their business including House of Travel, Silver Fern Farms, Villa Maria and ASB.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
As a Digital Project Manager, you will manage a portfolio of client projects within a cross-functional team and be responsible for ensuring these projects are delivered to a world-class quality that serves the best interests of the team, our clients and the business.
You will set projects up for success, drive team focus and lead individuals to assume collective responsibility and accountability for the work. You live in the future – adjusting for what is, planning for what could be, and mitigating risk to avoid what must not be.
- Manage the allocation of resources to your projects, working with the Senior Delivery Manager (Delivery Lead) to balance client requirements, commercial considerations and team enjoyment.
- Prepare and present effective project proposals, estimates, Statements of Work and project plans that sell the project experience and clearly convey scope, timings, assumptions and cost
- Use delivery tools and processes to facilitate task management, clear communication, visibility and collaboration
- Clearly communicate project status, project health, changes, and manage expectations with teams, clients, and internal stakeholders
- Develop a transparent relationship with clients built on trust and professionalism
- Use tools and project management processes to maintain visibility on budget, timings and scope at all times during projects and takes actions to mitigate potential project overruns
- Identify any changes to scope, timings and budget across projects and negotiates with clients to reach a successful outcome for all parties, creating Change Requests when required
- Escalate potential risks and issues and potential mitigation options to Client services
- Manage documentation and tools that provide a clear overview of current project status, history, risks, issues, meeting minutes, decisions and actions for project participants and key stakeholders
- Work closely with Client services to grow client relationships. Helps drive key new business pitches. Operates as a trusted advisor to key clients.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant industry experience
- Proven experience delivering complex digital platforms, products and marketing communications
- Ability to develop and maintain strong and collaborative relationships with all stakeholders and staff
- Financial acumen, written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Embodies and reflects the Isobar culture; collaborative, curious, humble and thrives in a meritocratic culture
- Get paid what you are worth.
We offer rewarding annual salary packages typically above market rates.
- Do the best work of your career
We are one of New Zealand's most influential and successful digital agencies with industry-leading clients and a multitude of awards. At Isobar, you will do the best work of your career alongside the best people you will ever work with.
- Join a company that genuinely cares
Whether it’s the free food and coffee, in-house massages, extended annual and maternity leave, flexible work hours or the numerous wellness initiatives. Our number one priority is always our people.
- Open up global opportunities
Isobar has 85 offices globally in some of the world's leading cities, opening doors to international opportunities and progression.
- Work in an industry leading culture
We have carefully built a team of empathetic and caring individuals who genuinely enjoy spending time together inside and outside the office. This is reflected in our fun and social company culture which anyone who works here will tell you is second to none.
- Work in a beautiful, creative & spacious office.
Our offices are located in Auckland's CBD. We have a large character space with natural light, playful furnishings & state of the art workstations.